We, the Sisters of the Congregation of Jesus of the Allahabad Province, in collaboration
with the staff, renew our commitment with the pioneering spirit of our Foundress,
Mother Mary Ward, to bring about the Kingdom of God through our Education Ministry.
We aim at training our students to strive for al excellence in order to take leadership
in assisting their fellow citizens to create a just society, where the underprivileged
and exploited, especially women, children, and dalits are restored to their God-given
dignity, rights and freedom and thus bring about social transformation.
We commit ourselves :
- To form students who are imbued with the sense of the Divine, equipped with intellectual
knowledge and moral values, developing them as persons of Competence, Conscience,
Compassion, Commitment, and Character.
- To create a school climate where values of love, freedom, sincerity and justice
are experienced and lived out by all.
- To promote sensitivity to diverse religions, cultures and ethnic groups in our nation,
to bring about mutual respect and harmony.
- To direct our attention and resources, to the education of the children from the
least privileged in the society, who are economically, socially and culturally deprived
and victimized in various ways.
- To cultivate empathy for the disturbed ecology and to radiate God's love to all
creation, nurturing every aspect of life.
- To network effectively among our own and neighborhood schools and other agencies
who promote similar values, in order to assist the emergence of a fully developed
- To create a scientific temper in our students who, conscious of the problems,
issues and needs of the society are able to analyze and critique the same.
- To promote the conviction and belief that all of us, namely, the Sisters, teachers,
students and parents are equal partners and participants in the noble work of "Education
for Social Transformation".