Admissions and withdrawals:
- To be admitted into Class Prep. a girl/boy must have completed 41/2 years on 1st
April of the current year.
- On a date fixed by the Principal, Registration forms will be issued. On the day
of registration, the Birth Certificate, in original and a Photostat, copy of the
same must be produced.
- The name and date of birth of a pupil, as recorded in the Admission Register
cannot be changed. Parents are reminded to give correct date of birth of the child,
at the time of admission.
- The final decision with regard to admission, rests with the Principal. Recommendations
are not considered and donations not accepted.
- No pupil from another school will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate. She/he
is also required to appear for an Entrance Test. A pupil g from another State should
have her/his Transfer Certificate countersigned by the Inspector of schools/the
council. Boys from other schools will not be admitted after class V.
- The school Authorities reserve the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason.