Our students should be:
- able to choose a career which will be of service to community.
- ready to strive for excellence in all they do.
- aware of their talents and skills and develop them to the fullest.
- able to gain confidence in themselves through participation in public speaking,
cultural programmes and co-curricular activities.
- ready and willing to share their knowledge with others.
- keenly desirous of learning.
- ambitious to acquire positions of influence in order to be of service to others.
- trained in leadership so that they can bring about a desired social, change in family,
society and nation.
Extracurricular activities of varied nature are provided in order to promote a harmonious
development of body, mind and spirit.
In short, we strive at developing in our students those qualities of head and heart,
which will make them an honour to womanhood/manhood and enable them to take their
place in any situation in which they may find themselves, so as to be a source of
happiness and blessing to all with whom they come in contact, as friends, leaders,
future husbands/wives and fathers/mothers.